After some feedback on my video I have continued to edit it.
I have improved the pace even more to match the music.
I also had feedback that said I needed more varied shots in the piano scene, so I edited them to include a close up and a different angled shot. As editing this part set the shots out of time with the music I re-edited the timing to match the beat.
Other feedback suggested that I had used to many flashes in one sequence, so I edited out some flashed and kept the main flashes on the beat that worked best with the music.
I also had feedback saying that parts of my video with quite repetitive. To change this I edited out some shots and replaced them with shots I had filmed but never used, this increased the shot variation. Although some of my video is meant to be repetitive I didn't want it to be too much. Even though my video repeats some of the same shots to go backwards at the end, I didn't repeat all of the same shots and they're not in exactly the same order - but they look like they're the same as the start but going backwards although they're not.
Friday, 12 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.