These were my initial ideas for the visualizations on my CD / poster. I created them by playing the track I created, through itunes and showing the visualizations. I tried different settings and print screened the ones I thought looked good. I especially chose the circular shaped pictures (2 on the far right) as they matched the idea I had to put the visualization in an eye. I felt that this also matched the idea of the music and the band's name being 'Vision'.
Sunday, 31 January 2010
Visualizations...
These were my initial ideas for the visualizations on my CD / poster. I created them by playing the track I created, through itunes and showing the visualizations. I tried different settings and print screened the ones I thought looked good. I especially chose the circular shaped pictures (2 on the far right) as they matched the idea I had to put the visualization in an eye. I felt that this also matched the idea of the music and the band's name being 'Vision'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.