Saturday, 16 January 2010

video feedback...

I have showed my video to another media student and asked for feedback.
She liked my video but agreed that I need to fix the middle part's editing on the beat (piano part) This has worked out as the most difficult thing to get right in the video because when I change the editing to fix the middle part it changes the timing for my shots at the start, so I have to keep editing the whole video all over again.
Positive feedback points:
  • Shots and ideas match the music and themes
  • The shot pace is now faster, and keeps up with the music
  • She liked the idea of the ending (going backwards)
Negative points:
  • Needs to be edited to the beat better
  • some parts need to be 'tidied up' to fit with the flow of the video.
I will take these points into account as I continue editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

free hit counter