Sunday, 7 March 2010

finished posters...

These are my finished posters to promote the band and digi-pak. I have been told through feedback that they are eye-catching, which is the effect I wanted. I thought that being eye-catching would help them appeal to my target audience - teenagers. I think that the consumers eye would be drawn to the centre of the visualization, first and then see the band's logo surrounding the centre. Because of the visualization, people's eyes then follow to the rest of the information. The band's website address is also very clear so people might remember it and find out more about the band. The style of the poster may also suggest the music / band is abstract and non-mainstream and the colour scheme (purple) could  to appeal to both genders. I think that the visualization will be quite a memorable picture to associate the band with, so they will be remembered and the eye and title 'seeing lights' also links to the band's name 'vision'.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

free hit counter