As we only could only use copyright free music for our videos I researched various websites with unsigned artists. However I couldn't really find a track I liked or one that gave me an idea for a video. As I had used Apple's GarageBand the previous year to make a thriller opening soundtrack, I decided that making a track might work better. So I started using GarageBand and adding music to mix a track. Hearing hoe it sounded also gave me an idea for a video. Although I didn't add on any vocals, I still added a piano part that could be mimed in the video instead of lip-sync. Also, as I made the track I know and can see where and when the different instruments are going to come in. This allows me to edit my video not only on the beat, but also to different instruments and their cues.My track overall is about 3 minutes (as most tracks I saw were about this long or more). Also as my music seems quite abstract I think it will compliment the style of the video and its connotations.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.